15th Annual Moonshine Run
Friday, October 27, 2023
The Moonshine Run is a rolling car show that travels through the North Georgia mountains to a different destination each year for lunch and good times. Because these roads are filled with moonshine hauling history, it is like travelling and learning how it must have felt to be hauling moonshine back in the day. The sight of these historical cars is nothing less than spectacular as they drive through history. This is something you just simply want to be a part of. Come join us.
The 15th Annual Moonshine Run will be taking another different route this year through the beautiful North Georgia mountain roads and going to _____________! The tour will depart from Bearden’s Funeral Home in Dawsonville at 10 am. Come enjoy our rolling car show, meet up with old friends, meet new ones, have lunch with us, relax
and get the weekend started off on the right foot. Expect to arrive back in the City of Dawsonville by mid-afternoon just in time to participate in the Moonshine Festival activities – car show, food, music, etc. If you have pre-registered for the Moonshine Display Car Area you will have a reserved parking space. You can enter the car show
on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or all 3 days – also have Premium Reserved spaces available in the car show. These are numbered reserved spaces in front of City Hall and will be judged in the car show.
● Cars of 1972 vintage or older recommended. Resto-rods are welcome. Later
model cars may be permitted to ride at the end of the tour IF space permits.
● Vehicles must be capable of maintaining a cruising speed of at least 50 MPH.
The tour route can be over steep mountain grades so a good cooling system &
good brakes are required.
● Cost of the Moonshine Run Tour is $60.00 per car, $30.00 each additional rider. Lunch is included but must be paid by Sept. 1 st with registration.
● Depart as a group at 10 am from Beardens Funeral, return on your own.
● All activities will be held indoors this year.
● Registration Deadline is September 1, 2023.
● Complete the REGISTRATION FORM below and mail to: KARE for Kids, Inc.,
Moonshine Run, P.O.Box 211, Dawsonville, GA. 30534.
● TOUR WILL BE LIMITED TO 70 CARS!
This purchase is tax-deductible.
KARE for Kids Inc., a 501(c)(3), organization that assists less fortunate
children in Dawson County,